Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Pictures from October 2010

Jack and Ani found the touch up paint container and got paint all over in the garage.
 Yes, on the truck too!  Luckily it came off pretty easily!
 We made the long trip to Wyoming to visit my sister in October. I went up there to do a bunch of family pictures that my sister set up for me.  It was a nice excuse to go visit and get paid at the same time!  Dave got to help Jeff build their garage while we were there.  I guess I didn't take any pictures while I was there!  So stupid! I got this one of Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon on the way home.  The fall colors were so pretty through there!
Kaleigh playing volleyball.
 Preschool field trip to Staheli Farms.

 We got a ride to the pumpkin patch, the kids got to see all the animals and play on the playground there.  They loved it!  It was a really cold windy day, even though it looks so nice in the pictures.

No comments: