Monday, September 28, 2009

Pine Park

Last weekend we went with my parents to Pine Park, which is past Enterprise a ways.


There's these cool white rock formations. They were a little hard to climb around on though, because the rocks were soft and gravel-y in some places, which would just make you slide!


I LOVE all the pretty yellow, mustardy, plants in bloom right now.

After looking at these pictures now, I am kicking myself for not getting the kids out of the car when we stopped here. These pictures turned out pretty good and we could have gotten a pretty family picture. I guess I'll just have to bug Dave once again to go out and try for another somewhere else... Haha. Really though, it's a good excuse to get out and go some place new!
My mom is so pretty! Too bad I didn't get her photogenic side!

3 comments:

Clenece said...

You guys are having a fun summer! It's always good to get out! I like your hair color, it looks good!

Cami and Mitch said...

What cool backgrounds for pictures! I like you hair color too.

Brandi said...

Whatever, you look SUPER cute! Your hair is getting so long and I love the color too. That wood background with the green and mustard is Very pretty,you have such an EYE!