Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pics from August

These were some pictures from last month. I didn't realize how behind I was until I emptied all my cards onto my computer and found a lot more pictures than I had thought!


Aaralyn got to go to a friend's birthday party last month. They got to get all fixed up- makeup, nails, hair, made jewelry and got their pictures taken. Why is it she'll hold still forever for someone else to curl and fix her hair?

I am always looking for new places to take pictures and I LOVE old houses! This house, unfortunately is up in Summit, or I'd be going there to take pictures in it. It looks scary, but it would make for some fun pictures.

I don't want to know what's gone on in this house lately though...

...manequin arm? Weird, I don't want to know...
These were just a couple pics of Aniston and Aaralyn and her friend, Sadie, while playing outside one night.

1 comment:

Clenece said...

I love that last picture of the girls! They look so cute!