October
Seriously, has 2 weeks gone by since my last post? I can't believe we are already 2 weeks into October either! We've been pretty busy, and I have some cute family pictures of us to put on here, but I am behind on other photo editing, so those will come later.
The babies are now 15 months! They had a doctors appointment on the 2nd and here's their latest stats:
Jack-
21.25 lbs (9th percentile!!! This is the most he's ever been!)
29 inches (4th percentile. This is also the highest percentile he's ever been for length.)
Head- 18.1 inches (18th percentile- also the highest.)
Aniston-
22.37 lbs (43rd percentile- yep, she's a pound heavier than Jack... still.)
30 inches (37th percentile)
Head- 17.7 inches (25th percentile)
So Jack is still small and Aniston is bigger than him, but surprisingly her head is smaller, which I would have thought she would have a bigger head, I guess hers is just more round looking, making it seem like it's bigger around.
Jack and Aniston are both too active and run just about every where! Aniston is pretty good to listen when I tell her "no," but Jack just does what he wants. Aaralyn has been so good lately to play with Ani and often I have to go looking for them because they are too quiet, just playing in Aaralyn's room. Aaralyn must already have a "No Boys" policy, because she doesn't like to play with him as much. Poor guy, I told Dave tonight that Jack needs a little brother... of course I wasn't serious... I'm pretty sure I'm done.
I have been keeping busy with all sorts of new projects (Halloween decorations, decorating Aaralyn's room with some fake wall paper, bows, making baby shoes, baby blanket for my friend, some new jewelry stuff, and of course some photography...), I'll have to get around to taking some pictures of them all. I really need to decorate my house now for Halloween before it's already here! Before I know it it's going to be Christmas! At least I got my Christmas card pictures taken already, I think. I have tried taking family pictures about 5 times already and this last time Dave wasn't too serious about it because he said I'd probably just try taking more before Christmas is here... he's probably right... unless these last ones turned out just perfect. Haha!

2 comments:
Wow... you have been BUSY! I can't believe how big the twins are getting... and I agree Jack needs a brother, haha! I have been meaning to ask you if you make bracelets for little baby girls and how much they cost. Just let me know when you get a minute. Thanks!
"Pretty sure" means you'll have another one! Hahaha! :)
Post a Comment