Monday, September 28, 2009

Family Pics, Try #... Who knows...






I keep trying to get a good family picture of us, but I've been pretty unsuccessful in my attempts! For one- everytime I try the kids just want to get down and play, and won't hold still to get a picture, or even look at the camera, and for two- Dave LOVES doing this, so I get to try all day (could you hear my sarcasm?). I keep telling myself that I need to go out and buy us all cute outfits so the pic will look better, but then when it comes down to it I can't bring myself to spend that much money all at once, so that hasn't happened, and I just know the look Dave will give me if I tell him we are going to try ONCE AGAIN to get a GOOD family picture. Maybe one of these days... Before Christmas comes around... Maybe...

No comments: