Sandbox

Last summer I bought this little "boat" sandbox at a garage sale. It hasn't gotten a whole lot of use because it's been so hot, and also because I'm scared that my kids are going to get ant bites if they are out on the rocks (there's tons of big red ants out there, and I don't know how to get rid of them, any ideas?), but the other day Aaralyn was playing out there and the babies joined. Mostly they ate rocks and sand, and Jack played with a shovel a little bit. Now that it's finally starting to cool off they'll probably be out there more. (Oh, and we saw one of those leaf bugs on the wall, it's the only one I've ever seen, besides on TV.)
You can see the sand on his face, yep, definitely been eating it!
(Like I've mentioned before, Aniston is a little climber, and in the bottom picture above she was so excited when she climbed onto the chair! I have to watch out for her!)

No comments:
Post a Comment