Friday, May 29, 2009

Water creatures

My little sister caught a bunch of frogs down at the river. My dad said that there's about a billion down there! They caught 11 of them and it took them 15-20 seconds to do so!



They also caught this little soft shell turtle. A few years ago they caught one and put it in their pond in the back yard, but it was pretty big. They don't have the pond anymore, so they just kept the turtle and the frogs in a fish tank. They had to let Aaralyn see them, but they let them go the next day.

Aaralyn might as well be a little turtle herself, she loves the water and would go swimming every day if I let her!

Speaking of water, is it ever actually going to rain here, or just sprinkle for two seconds!?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I got a pic of the rainbow when it DOUBLED for just a few secs, I should post that one, huh? I can't believe how much you guys get around with the babies and all, you go lots of places, how LUCKY for you, I would love that. I LOVE the frame Dave made. I like the pic of aged and sepia a lot too the one of Dave and Aaralyn. EJ has been asking about Aaralyn, we should do something on Thursday if you want. call me, I tried texting you, did you get it on Friday?