Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Babies' 10 Month Pics

Jack started standing a couple weeks ago and has been getting better at it. He'll take one step, but I never know if it's just because he's falling or if he's doing it on purpose, but yesterday he took two steps!!! I bet in the next couple weeks he'll really catch on and be taking more steps.


Jack always has his fingers in his mouth! His top tooth should be coming through any day now! I can see the whole thing just barely under the surface, I'm sure he's ready for it to come out too.
Of course, I had to include a bum picture! He's usually not naked for more than a second unless he's getting a bath, so he was enjoying the freedom (and luckily didn't pee)...
and discovered he has parts he's never seen before!



With Aniston we weren't as lucky, right around after taking this picture I noticed that the feathers were all wet and at first I thought it was because she was putting them in her mouth, but then I realized it wasn't drool! At least she was on the wood floor!
Ani loves to clap! I'll say "Yaaay!" and she'll clap. She's so smart! The other day I was in the nursery with Aaralyn and she saw Dave peek through the window and she said "Dad." I didn't see him until after she said that.
This was Aniston letting me know that I was done taking pictures of her!


Oh, and just a funny story of Aaralyn... The other day Dave was teasing Aaralyn and said, "I'm going to eat you!" To which Aaralyn replied, "I'm not a pizza!"

4 comments:

Tobler's said...

Haha that is too cute! I love the things kids say!
Those pictures are all darling! Love them!

Clenece said...

Super cute...I love the I'm not pizza comment..lol. Kids make me laugh!!

Erin said...

I love their pictures! You're awesome! I can't believe how old they are already... time flies!!!!!!

Kiley said...

those are darling pictures! I can't believe how big your babies are now