This isn't half as impressive as the real view, but to get an idea of how big this picture originally was, it is made up of 9 pictures that I merged together in photoshop. Before shrinking it, it would have been 42 inches wide!
That is so pretty! I looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm sorry the night time was rough That's never fun :( I am excited to get out and go camping this summer.
do you have a stitching capability in your camera? If not, how do you line up 9 different pictures (with correct angles, shadows, lines etc) and set to come together seamlessly?!
Oh, I'm just that good! Haha, no, it's just photoshop (CS4). I wish I could say that I'm so talented and crafty to make it myself, but really the program does it all for you, you just open your pictures and it stitches them together. If you have photoshop all you do is go to File> Automate> Photomerge, then open your pictures and chose whatever settings you want and let it do it's thing and then crop it. That's it!
Oh, and I have to add (since I think you're a photographer, right? Is this Natasha, and not Andy?), when you take your pictures make sure and lock your settings so the exposure is consistent throughout your pictures otherwise they won't blend well. Most likely you are taking pictures in manual, so this is probably stuff you already know...
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
5 comments:
That is so pretty! I looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm sorry the night time was rough That's never fun :(
I am excited to get out and go camping this summer.
do you have a stitching capability in your camera? If not, how do you line up 9 different pictures (with correct angles, shadows, lines etc) and set to come together seamlessly?!
Or are you just that good? :)
Oh, I'm just that good! Haha, no, it's just photoshop (CS4). I wish I could say that I'm so talented and crafty to make it myself, but really the program does it all for you, you just open your pictures and it stitches them together. If you have photoshop all you do is go to File> Automate> Photomerge, then open your pictures and chose whatever settings you want and let it do it's thing and then crop it. That's it!
Oh, and I have to add (since I think you're a photographer, right? Is this Natasha, and not Andy?), when you take your pictures make sure and lock your settings so the exposure is consistent throughout your pictures otherwise they won't blend well. Most likely you are taking pictures in manual, so this is probably stuff you already know...
Actually it was Andy :). My wife likes photography and so do I . . . I dabble a bit more in Photoshop then she does though.
Thanks for the tip on the exposure! Out of curiosity, what camera do you have?
Post a Comment