Yay for Jack!
Jack took two steps yesterday and today he popped two teeth through today! He's just had one tooth forever it seems like, so I'm glad these ones are finally coming in, which means hopefully he's a little less whiny and a lot less drooly!
As for the steps, he's getting pretty good at standing on his own and he's getting better at TRYING to walk... he still hasn't quite figured it out completely, but he'll be there soon!
Wow, before I know it, my babies are going to be a year old! Time goes too quickly...

6 comments:
WOW!!! Here it goes!! lol!
Yay! That is so fun!
Hey, I didn't know you were still interested. We have a group put together with dates and subjects already decided. Sorry!! That might be a girl moving though. If she does I'll totally call you and you can take her spot. Sorry...
Way to go Jack, you little stud. He still seems too small to be walking, but then again so does Daxton. Hey I keep meaning to tell you that I totally forgot to pay you for the pictures you took of Dax, so sorry.
Yay for Jack! Nathan is standing for short times and he took two steps the other day too! It's crazy our babies are big enough to be walking!
I can't believe how big they are. And those pictures are so stinking cute. You are so talented. You're going to have to take some of my kids one of these days.
Post a Comment