LOL.... I think that picture is sooo funny. I made sure to include all of the pictures of her being a little snot, because I knew you'd appreciate them! LOL...
that is so funny! I laugh also because our Parker is like this too! he'll take pictures of just him, fine but when we try group pictures, no way! I don't understand! well have a MErry Christmas :)
The rebels are great. My good friend just got the Xsi about a week ago, and loves it. She has no clue about how DSLR works... and she's been taking some great pictures with it. I also know a few "professionals" who either currently use Rebels, or started their business using a Rebel. I personally have NO CLUE how the functions work on the rebels. I was trying to take a picture with my friends, and couldn't figure out how to change the settings. Of course, being able to sit down with the manual would have fixed that problem! If you are looking to spend under $1,000 it would be the camera for you. If you were looking to expand your photography in the future, I'd recommend starting out with a more advanced amateur camera, like the 40D or the newer 50D, but they are above the $1000 price range. IF you do get a more expensive camera... I'd recommend getting it without the lens (body only), and then I'll totally give you my 18-55mm lens for free. I haven't used it since I got my L series lens, and I won't be able to use it at all after I get my 5D because the 5D has a full frame sensor, and the mount isn't compatible with my 18-55 lens.
When/if you get it, let me know. We can hang out and play! I'll let you borrow some of my photography books too if you'd like.
That's AWESOME that you're getting the camera. You'll have to tell me all about it! I have a book called "understanding exposure" that you should borrow. It helped me a lot.
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
10 comments:
That is hilarious!!
LOL.... I think that picture is sooo funny. I made sure to include all of the pictures of her being a little snot, because I knew you'd appreciate them! LOL...
that is so funny! I laugh also because our Parker is like this too! he'll take pictures of just him, fine but when we try group pictures, no way! I don't understand! well have a MErry Christmas :)
The rebels are great. My good friend just got the Xsi about a week ago, and loves it. She has no clue about how DSLR works... and she's been taking some great pictures with it. I also know a few "professionals" who either currently use Rebels, or started their business using a Rebel. I personally have NO CLUE how the functions work on the rebels. I was trying to take a picture with my friends, and couldn't figure out how to change the settings. Of course, being able to sit down with the manual would have fixed that problem! If you are looking to spend under $1,000 it would be the camera for you. If you were looking to expand your photography in the future, I'd recommend starting out with a more advanced amateur camera, like the 40D or the newer 50D, but they are above the $1000 price range. IF you do get a more expensive camera... I'd recommend getting it without the lens (body only), and then I'll totally give you my 18-55mm lens for free. I haven't used it since I got my L series lens, and I won't be able to use it at all after I get my 5D because the 5D has a full frame sensor, and the mount isn't compatible with my 18-55 lens.
When/if you get it, let me know. We can hang out and play! I'll let you borrow some of my photography books too if you'd like.
That picture TOTALLY cracks me up. Good thing she is so cute!
I love it, she looks cute even if she isn't too happy!
lol thats funny!
That's AWESOME that you're getting the camera. You'll have to tell me all about it! I have a book called "understanding exposure" that you should borrow. It helped me a lot.
Too funny!
Happy Birthday Today!!!!
Post a Comment