Family Pictures
Yesterday we tried taking some family pictures again. It's so hard to get everyone happy at the same time and to get Aaralyn to cooperate! I think we got a couple that I liked though!
Jack wasn't too happy about sitting in the box, and when we put Aniston in there with him that didn't help either! Aaralyn is showing how she feels about sitting in the box in that last picture! What a stinker!
Even Cricket would sit nicely in the box, I don't know why it was so hard for Aaralyn!
Yay, she actually smiled!
Here's the best of what we got! I think they turned out pretty good compared to some of the others that Aaralyn was either talking and had her mouth wide open or was trying to run away or was pouting. Oh well. Mission accomplished!


5 comments:
If u want, I'll take some for you for free. I'd be more than happy to. Just let me know. Call me 435-632-7253. I can do it anytime next week, because my mom can babysit. If you want to before then, then we can arrange something. If you didn't mind my kids tagging along, I could do it anytime.
Oh, I was going to say that I recognise those boxes from Roberts. Is that where you got them? I bought the same boxes and took pictures of Tess and Dallie! lol...
And I didn't know if you wanted to, but if you wanted studio looking pictures, you could come and use my black backdrop and lights. Ur kids could play with my kids so they won't be all stressed out about being photographed.
Hey...cute family pics! I posted you a comment the other day about your blog, but for some reason, it didn't send~ I LOVE YOUR BLOG though...by the way! I love the pic at the top with the twins. Also, I love the new pics of the family. Aaralyn's Christmas pics by herself are just adorable too. Chris thinks she's like the cutest girl ever. We were lookin at your blog together. Yeah, but anyways, hope all is doing well with you guys. Keep the pics comin. I look at it often :)
Such cute pictures! Such cute kids! The family pictures of you and Dave are good, too. I sure enjoy all the pictures you post.
What a cute family. Thanks again for the b-day present to Tate. I think the kids had fun.
Post a Comment