O Christmas Tree...
Someone had said I needed to put a picture of my tree up, so here it is. Anyone else want to share their Christmas tree pictures? This year I pretty much got all new decorations because none of my "crafty" ornaments match my house. I don't LOVE red all that much, I love brown and turquoise, which is what my normal house decorations are, so I decided to buy some new things this year to go along with those colors. I just love my tree this year! My mom and I got some great sales at Michaels and K-Mart and I decorated my entire tree for probably $20 (mixed with a few gold sprigs from last year)! I'm tellin' ya, Michaels is the place to shop for decorations right after Christmas or before Christmas if you can find the great deals! Now I just need to find a good deal on a star... I'll have to see if I can get it after Christmas so I have it next year... Also, I am still planning on making stockings that will match my tree. I can't believe there's only 9 days until Christmas is here! I guess I better get on that!

2 comments:
After that?? No, I definitely will not post my Christmas tree picture! LOL! It is darling; you are such a cute decorator! Great job.
Your Tree looks really good! Great job!
Post a Comment