Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Week

Dave got me a new camera for Christmas/my birthday, so I have taken a ton of pictures (over 1,000 in the last 4 days!), but here are a few of my favorites:

What a cutie!

My sister and her family were able to come for Christmas and it was fun being able to hangout with them. They are moving back to Wyoming in a couple weeks, so it might be awhile before we get to see them again since they will be even further away! I think we'll have to try and visit this summer or maybe next. It's been so long since I've been there anyway and it would be fun to show Dave where I grew up!
Aaralyn had fun following Carson and Bradley all week and pestering Cricket. I don't think Cricket liked it very much, but she put up with it!
Ani is learning to hold her own bottle. Isn't she so cute!?
Surprisingly, I've gotten a few pictures with Aaralyn smiling!
Jack has been such a drooler lately! I sure hope a tooth comes of all this!
Both Jack and Aniston have been getting so much stronger and more active! They both roll and move all over the place! They are both getting closer to sitting up and Jack acts like he wishes he could crawl, but I think it will be a while still. I think he's a typical boy, always wiggling, and frustrated that he can't just get up and go! Aniston is more content to look around and talk to you, if you tell her that you want her to talk to you! She's going to be my sweet, quiet child I think!
Yesterday we took a family picture with everyone. It actually turned out great. I love this feature on my camera that will take however many continuous shots. We used that setting so we were sure to get a picture where everyone was smiling and no one was blinking!
We again attempted a family picture, since we were all dressed up and there... It was soooo cold outside! We all look rosy and a little Rudolph-ish. Aaralyn wasn't cooperating the best for our family one, she was wanting to run around with the boys, but I think we've gotten more family pictures this year than ever before!
This was last night, Jack was eyeing Ani's bottle. He is so grabby! If anything is in front of him he has to get his hands on it... including my clothing, jewelry and hair! He loves to play with toys but gets so frustrated when he drops them!
Well, we hope you all had a great Christmas and if I don't post before then, a Happy NEW YEAR too!

6 comments:

barrellofmonkeys said...

Congrats on the new camera. You've got some great pictures with it. Your twins are getting so big! It is cute to see them slowly grow up.

Danette said...

That top picture of jack is so cute! I love it!

Brandi said...

Hey you! I really like the one of Ani holding her bottle, how cute! I am jealous of your new camera, I hope to have a nice one, one of these days.

Amy Hummel said...

It looks like you are doing great! I'm glad that you love it so far! Let me know if you need anything. Maybe after my 5D comes we can just hang out (give Aaralyn time to get used to me again), and try to get some pictures of her.

Britt said...

I was going to maybe try to stop by sometime while I'm down if I end up having time. What is your address again?

Jarom and Jenni said...

I love all of the cute pictures! Sorry I missed your lunch call, Jarom's parents got home from their mission and I didn't have my phone on me. I need to come over soon and visit, your babies are getting so big! I'll have to wait a bit though, my over-stressing caught me a cold, so I will give you a call when it decides to go away. Happy new year!