Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eww, Gross!!!

Jack woke up the other morning looking like this...


He wasn't too happy about it either! And he especially didn't like me cleaning it off! Poor guy, I don't know how he slept like that, but he didn't wake up during the night. I'm just glad he could still breathe!

Today I went over to my friend, Amy's house and she took some pictures of the kids. She had a studio set up in her living room. I just snapped this of Aniston while she was taking them. I'm excited to see how they turn out! She is such a good photograper and I've been so lucky to have her take some great pictures of the kids! If anyone needs a photograper, she's awesome!
My cute kiddies playing on the floor together! I love it that they can entertain each other a little bit now!

2 comments:

Britt said...

They are getting soo big!!

Clenece said...

gotta love the colds...cute! lol!