Kids
Aniston is so serious most of the time, but I did get one picture the other day of her half smiling!
Wow, Jack is such a drooler! I think he may be teething. The weird thing is, it's his top teeth that I think will come in first! They seem like they are bulging a little.
It's so hard to take good pictures of Aaralyn! She rarely smiles, but I did get one cute one of her the other day! I fixed her hair "like a princess," so I had to get a picture of her. These days I have to convince her that everything is pretty like a princess or a fairy to get her to like it. She is so stubborn sometimes! She'll say that she doesn't want it "NEVER!" Other times she'll say she loves everything! Like the other day, we were driving around and she saw a star lit up on a tree and she said, very sweetly, "A star! I love stars!!!" She'll say that about many things, if she's in a happy mood. It's funny though, because she'll say she loves things that she's never seen or never talked about before. I sure love when she's happy!
I have to tell a funny little story, only because I'm sure I'll find it funnier later! I was in the kitchen making something and she was sitting on the stool watching me and eating a treat when I see something dripping onto the floor beneath her chair. I look up at her and she says, "I need to go potty!" YA, A LITTLE LATE, DON'T YA THINK!!! I wasn't happy, but all I could do was laugh! When I was cleaning it up I wasn't laughing though! I sure hope Clenece's advice to do cold showers helps get over these occasional accidents. It wouldn't bother me as much if she didn't know, but I think for the most part it's just laziness!

3 comments:
In the picture of the twins on the couch. Jack looks a lot like Aaralyn.
I think Anniston looks like Aarayln for sure! I'm not sure what the cold shower advice was, but I'm tellin ya I'm scared for life because my dad used to put us in cold showers with our clothes on for punishments when I was younger...bad bad memories. Nice tree by the way. I'm so excited for Christmas. Looks like we'll be at mom and dad Williams house the week after, we'll let you know when it gets closer and try to get together if you guys are available. I'd also like to do another adult night out if we can.
I feel ya' the accidents drive me nuts because you know they can stay dry. For McKenna I still check her for "dry" panties a few times a day- when I know she is dry just to praise her on staying dry- this has cut down on almost all of her accidents.
Post a Comment