Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October


It was my little sister's birthday yesterday! She turned 15! Happy Birthday Kaleigh! I have to tell a story about her. She has such a laid back personality. I've never understood it because none of the rest of us are so much like that, I think we get it from my mom... but a couple weeks ago when it was the marathon we made the mistake of going into town and it ended up taking us over an hour to get back home because of all the traffic. Jack didn't like being in his car seat and he cried for an hour straight, in the car! I was going crazy because I was driving and I couldn't do anything about it anyway and the darn kid refuses to take a bottle, so we had no way of consoling him.... Kaleigh said it didn't bother her a bit! What!!!? I don't understand how his screaming at the top of his lungs for an hour straight didn't get to her even in the slightest! We had to tease her that she will have to marry someone who isn't as laid back as her or nothing will get done, but the truth is that don't we all wish those kinds of things didn't get on our nerves? Especially as moms, wouldn't it be nice if screaming children didn't annoy us!? I wish I had a bit of that personality in me! Anyway, happy birthday again Kaleigh, you're such a good example to me and such a good sister!

This was at Texas Roadhouse. We went there for dinner for her B-Day.

Since Aaralyn normally doesn't take naps anymore, sometimes she will get really tired and fall asleep in such random places. This day she had slid herself into the bouncer and fell asleep.
The babies are gettting so big! They will entertain themselves for a little while just playing on the floor, batting at toys.
Aniston entertains herself by karate kicking her brother...
This really doesn't look comfortable, but he didn't seem to mind!
The other day we weighed the babies at my mom's house and I think Aniston has passed Jack up by a half a pound!!! What a chunk! Jack normally eats more often than she does, but she usually eats longer.
Jack has become such a happy and smiley baby! He got really excited when I took this picture! He didn't, however, love the hat after a few minutes!

6 comments:

Danette said...

Oh my...they are adorable and getting so big! I still can't believe you have three children!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Cute kidos...they're all getting so big. So fun to see them smiling and active.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

by the way, I think I'll wait until we see you in December to buy from you. I'd like to see a few things in person. It'll be more fun that way, anyway.

The Colvins said...

yes, i wish i was that laid back too! i remember going on a trip with my little sister when Jackson was a baby and of coarse he screamed and screamed. she said, "i'm never going with you anywhere again!"

Clenece said...

I can't believe how big your babies are getting!

Staci said...

I can't believe how much they've grown! They are so cute. I love that last picture of Jack.