Growing Growing
Where have all my babies gone? Aaralyn isn't a little baby anymore, and my two little ones aren't newborns any longer either! Aaralyn continues to say funny things and amaze us with how bright she is. Last night we went outside and Dave asked her where the moon was. She pointed it out and said, "Moon broken!" We said that you couldn't see part of it and then she thought that the other half was missing! Funny kid!
Jack is going to be such a go-getter! Last week he started rolling over and has continued to do so since then. He only rolls from his tummy to his back, but he does it so easily! He never wakes up in the same position in bed that I put him in. He will have turned himself half way around in bed! I think he will be quick to hit most of the milestones because he is so strong and so determined for a baby! He would even sit up by him self for 10-15 seconds at a time! I thought that was pretty good for a 3 month old! He is always kicking around and concentrates so hard on reaching his toys and seems frustrated by not being able to just do what he wants to. It really seems like his little spirit feels trapped by this baby body! He is so cute though! I love to watch him. His eyes light up when he sees me and loves to have company.
Anison is still more quiet and docile. She loves looking around and seems to just take in everything around her. She's not nearly as squirmy as Jack, unless she is looking up at her toys, then she will get excited and kick around. She has become my snuggler at night. She wants to be held and eat or rocked to sleep. Either that, or she will end up sleeping in my bed, which I am trying to get away from... Ani will get the biggest grins when I talk to her. She usually doesn't make a peep though! Last night the babies were lying on the bed with us and Ani was wearing a bib and it got flipped up over her face. She didn't squirm very much and didn't make a peep. She just layed there quietly for a minute and then batted it off. We took a different bib and layed it over Jack's face to see how he would react and he immediately started squirming and squealed a big "AHH!!!" We tried it again on Ani and she quietly and sweetly said, "ah," just like Jack had done, but in a softer tone. It was so funny! She is so fun and sweet. Maybe this means I'll have at least one quiet child!
I love all three of them more and more each day. I have heard of people saying that they have more of a connection to one child over another, and I wondered if I would feel the same way with the twins. I could never choose one baby over the other. I love them both for different reasons and even though they have such different personalities, they both are so perfect! Every time I look at them I can't help but think how much I love them and I can't imagine my life without my children!

5 comments:
I love it! And it sounds like Jack can sit up really well for a 3 month old!
It sounds like they are growing up so fast!!!
How very blessed innocent little children are when they are so loved and treasured by their parents.
It has been so long since I have seen them! I'm sure they have changed so much. They definitely grow up way too fast that first year!
Way cute post!
Post a Comment