It's too quiet...
All of a sudden it got really quiet in my house, and I got nervous for a minute because I didn't immediately see or hear Aaralyn anywhere! My first thought was that she some how got out of the house and was playing outside, then I looked a little closer...
It doesn't look very comfortable, but I wish she would just take naps like this everyday without it being a fight!
(Aaralyn was cheesing it up for this picture!)
Aaralyn has so many cute friends in the neighborhood! This is her with our neighbor's little boy, Jack! He is only a couple weeks older than Aaralyn, so it's nice that they are so close in age! He is such a cutie and he's so nice! Aaralyn always begs to go outside and play with Jack or Sadie, who lives across the street. She also had so much fun the other day playing with Ammon and Carter, Erin's little boys!

4 comments:
Tommorrow- Thursday sounds great, probably around 3 pm, what time is good for you?
Actually my family is going to be up in Park City. My brothers have a state cross country meet wednesday and we're going to the BYU football game Saturday. I'll be up there from Tues the 21st to Sun the 26th. I wish we were going to be in St. George though. I miss it!! I'll let ya know if the plan changes! :)
I love your halloween decor!! So cute! I love teh idea of painting the book!!
You have another Jack in the neighborhood! I've had the same problems with Kyler. He would rather fall asleep on the couch than in his bed for naps. But luckily I found a secret that works really well. He falls asleep really fast if I stroke his face. Didn't work for Connor but works like a charm on him! I like your signature. How did you do it?
Post a Comment