Thursday, October 2, 2008

Singing

Yesterday Aaralyn was being so funny. She was going around the house dancing and singing the song from Sesame Street- "Elmo's World," except she would sing, "La La La La, Aaralyn World!" Cute huh? I don't know where she got this from! She rarely watches Sesame Street, but she has an Elmo video that she always likes to watch in the truck. I guess she must have picked it up from there. Whenever she watches that video she will sing along with all the songs and try to do some of the dances on there. She also tries to sing the ABC's, but she only gets to G and then just keeps repeating E F G... E F G... then makes up the other letters, some come out as real letters and others are made up. What a cute girl!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I emailed you at both your email addresses.

Amy said...

Cute babies by the way!!!

Cami said...

Hello! just had to say thanks for your comments! I'm am sure glad they are here, that is for sure! I think you need to tell me how to take care of these twins though!! ha life at our house has been pretty good, the twins sleep all the time, so it's easy right now... does it get harder once they become more mobile? are yours on the same schedule? haven't figured that out yet. I think ours have their days and nights mixed up! but its so fun already. Your two are growing up SO fast. its sad but it will be fun to see your two little ones grow up! well have fun

barrellofmonkeys said...

Kids are so cute!