Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Okay... really, this is ridiculous!

Really, I've have good intentions to catch up my blog... but at this point it's pretty overwhelming!  I have WAY too many pictures and then lately because of that I just haven't taken a lot of pictures so I wouldn't be overwhelmed... which is not what I want to do.  I want to remember these moments with my children, so I am going to get back to it.  Since the family photo rush is slowing down a bit now, as we get closer to Christmas, I'm feeling like I have a little bit more time for this stuff.  We'll see how far I get!  I still have like 5 family sessions to edit, so I really should be doing those right now, but I'm taking a break!

Anyway, these were all the way back from May!  Ahh... I'm such a slacker!

In May we took a fun little camping trip to our recent favorite spot at a little secluded cabin.

 I had to include this picture because I thought the gas was expensive in town!  It'll be funny to look back at this picture when I'm 60 and think that was cheap!  (I hope not though!)

















 Love this picture of Jack!  I think he had been eating marshmallows and cookies  (or maybe just dirt) and was so messy, but so happy!  Love this boy!

 ...Always getting into something!  I think one string cheese would have been enough!