...Back in June
...Still puts rocks in her mouth.
Loves to dance..
Loves anything with a long handle, especially brooms that are too big to push around easily...
...turned out SUPER curly! I totally forgot about these, I may have to do these tonight!
I am CONSTANTLY cleaning up food off the floor from the kids (cereal, bread that Jack gets into, crackers... whatever they can get their hands on)! It drives me insane!!! This never happened when we had a dog... I would have one again just for that reason!
Dave shooting his bb gun in the back yard... shh, don't tell! ;)
This rarely happens, so cute!
She loves posing for me before a session! Now if I could just keep her hair fixed, either she pulls out the pony's or it gets all messed up after naps!
Loves to dance..
Loves anything with a long handle, especially brooms that are too big to push around easily...
(Gotta love the concentration tongue!)
I got some fun curlers and did Aaralyn's hair in them overnight....turned out SUPER curly! I totally forgot about these, I may have to do these tonight!
I am CONSTANTLY cleaning up food off the floor from the kids (cereal, bread that Jack gets into, crackers... whatever they can get their hands on)! It drives me insane!!! This never happened when we had a dog... I would have one again just for that reason!
Dave shooting his bb gun in the back yard... shh, don't tell! ;)
This rarely happens, so cute!
She loves posing for me before a session! Now if I could just keep her hair fixed, either she pulls out the pony's or it gets all messed up after naps!













1 comment:
Aaralynn looks so cute with the curly hair! My sister just got some of those curlers. They are pretty cool. I was tempted to buy some for myself. The family reunion looks fun!
Post a Comment