Dave's Handy Work
Dave got on a building kick one day and decided to build Jack a bed. Yay, I don't mind him getting on these kicks! Amazingly he whipped this baby out in only a few hours, the painting took me quite a bit longer, but I love how it turned out! One of these days I am going to make a cute boyish quilt for the bed and also one day Jack will actually sleep in his own bed! He's still sleeping in a pack-n-play because we were going through a biting spell when the twins slept together, so separating them took care of the problem. Unfortunately Jack can get out of his bed and the twins cause other problems when they are supposed to be sleeping, like taking ALL of the nicely folded clothes out of their dresser and throwing them in a huge heap on the floor, then doing again the next day after I've refolded them and organized them. I cannot tell you how annoyed I get at this little game of theirs! But anyway, enough of that tangent... here's the cute bed Dave built:




6 comments:
You guys are adorable, and that BED IS BEAUTIFUL! I have no idea how to glaze, but I wish I did.
Dave should make furniture and sell it, I want a kitchen table and head and foot boards for all of our beds, he's really good at it!
Cute! When is he going to teach Dustin how to do some of this? ;)
http://justinandmariesa.blogspot.com/
so would he be willing to make two of those? My kids need bigger beds!!!! Seriously....and about how much?
love it! can he make one for my kids. seriously:) you two are very handy craft people, i'm jealous!
Post a Comment