Catching up for July
Jack got into my mascara one day and tried putting it on like he sees me do... some of it got on his eye lashes!
I think he was pretty proud of his work!I don't know exactly what happened because neither Dave nor I saw it happen, but Ani fell or got pushed or something and bit through her lip. I went into her room because she was crying and her face was covered in blood along with her hands. Poor girl! It's barely a little scar now.
Jack and Ani turned 2 on July 1st! Grandma and Grandpa came over to give them some presents.
We had a little friends get together for the weekend of the 4th. Here's Ani holding her little puppy toy we got her for her birthday.
Jack with his Spiderman tooth brush that Grandma gave him.
She LOVES that puppy, it barks and wags it's tail and snores. It's pretty cute.
We had a neighborhood fireworks party for our street. We blocked off our street by parking in the middle of the road and had a TON of fireworks... they may or may not have all been legal. ;)
The kids had fun playing together and staying up late!
For the 4th we went to the Sun Bowl and watched the fireworks with our neighbors.
Jocelyn and I painted the kids' faces.






















1 comment:
I love the make up job jack did!! Kaden has done that too! =)
Post a Comment