Monday, November 29, 2010

Navajo Lake

One of the many drives that we took during the summer...

 We went up to Lake Navajo and had a BBQ and took a drive over the mountain.

 The kids had fun picking flowers and throwing rocks in the lake.






 This picture is crappy, but I have to show it because I took the picture through the binoculars!  My lens isn't the longest so I can't get very close with this kind of stuff, but it actually worked pretty well taking a picture through the binoculars!









This was from the Astle family reunion in July.  We went up to Pine Valley and ate and hung out.  My mom taught the kids how to make braided string bracelets and everyone got in on the fun and made a bunch!  Here's Carson showing my sister the one he made.


 Ani and my cousin Chrissy.

I guess I didn't get a lot of pictures, but we had all sorts of games going on like ladder ball and horse shoes and lots of the guys fished or rode mountain bikes around the camp.

1 comment:

Clenece said...

Beautiful pictures! I have never even heard of that lake before!