Halloween
Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Aaralyn loved all the commotion around the neighborhood with a million trick-or-treaters running around, she never wanted to be inside. Our neighborhood is the best place to trick-or-treat because there's a lot of houses in one small area so you don't have to walk very far to get enough candy for a two year old. Once around the block was about enough for her anyway.
Here's my cute kids and hubby! I thought the twins were so cute in their cozy pajama costumes! Jack was a little tiger and Aniston was a kitty. It was such a nice night here that they were almost a little too warm!
Aaralyn didn't quite understand that she had to ring the door bell and then wait until they answered it to say "trick-or-treat!" She would ring it (if she was lucky... because half the time she wouldn't push it hard enough) and then she'd say "trick-or-treat" before they opened the door. Oh well! She was cute to watch!
I took a picture for some friends up the street, Melissa, and Aaralyn thought she had to get in their picture too. Aren't her kids so cute!?
I really wish I had gotten some pictures of the manager's house. They had about a million pumpkins carved and glowing all lined up around their lawn. They were the most creative pumpkins I had seen too! One of my favorites, besides all the Disney character pumpkins, was the one of Dwight from The Office! Funny huh? Also, a neighbor across the street had a fun haunted house for the kids to go in, complete with a fog machine and talking head. Aaralyn didn't want to go home after going in there, she thought it was so much fun! The first time I went in there I couldn't tell where I was supposed to walk because it was so smoky! Overall, it was a fun Halloween for everyone!

5 comments:
Oh it was so nice to hear from someone else that got to deal with a helmet! Thank you for your encouragement.I live in a small town and this will sound mean but people here are very small minded and have made some way dumb comments. It's been frustrating because I'm just trying to do what our Dr. reccomends as best for our baby. We had our appointment yesterday to adjust the fit and oh my gosh what a difference! She now can lay down without the helmet sliding down, covering her eyes and pushing on her nose! Thanks again for your comment and I'm sure I'll have more questions for you the longer she wears it.
So cute! It looks like you had a good time!
Cute kids!! Cute costumes!!!
Hey Tash!
That pic of EJ and Aaralyn is sooo cute, PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME! Thanks, Brandi
Everybody looked so cute in their costumes! It's kind of nice that they are still satisfied with 1 blocks worth of candy!
Post a Comment