Monday, November 24, 2008

Lots to catch up on!

I don't think that I will be able to do all my catch up in one post, but I guess I have to start some where!

Aniston is my little angel! She is usually so happy and content and loves to just look around at everyone and smile at her brother and sister. She has been pretty close to rolling over, but hasn't quite done it yet. I don't think she's too worried about moving yet! She is getting a lot stronger though.

About a week and a half ago the babies had their 4 month appointment. They were about 4 1/2 months, but here were their stats:

Aniston-
Length: 25 1/2" 48th percentile
Weight: 14 lbs 12 oz 65th percentile
Head: 15.9" 27th percentile
...so she's shorter and fatter! Yep, she a chub! It's cute though, because if she's anything like Aaralyn, it won't last very long!

Jack-
Length: 23 1/2" 3rd percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 7 oz 4th percentile
Head: 15.7" 4th percentile
...Jack is evenly proportioned, but just a little squirt!!! He's about 2 1/2 pounds lighter than Aniston! It's all because he still refuses to take a bottle and is such a squirmy little guy!

Jackster is such a happy little guy when he wants to be, but can be extremely fussy too. He still gets the worst tummy aches and can scream like no other, but as soon as it goes away he is so smiley and cute! I love the picture below because he was so upset that I wasn't holding him, so I put him next to Ani and they "talked" for awhile. You can see the tears still on his cheek from crying. I'm glad Aniston can cheer him up though! Poor guy, I can't hold ya all the time!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

From what I've heard that seems to be how most twins are. One that is always pretty content and the other that is a handful. I know it's true for me...even 18 months later!

Karen and Mike said...

I love that last pictue, with Jack looking down at Aniston. So sweet.