The Twins
This was just before church last Sunday. I had to get a picture of them together because they were so cute all dressed up!!! It's so funny how girly Aniston is compared to Jack! The way she holds her fingers and she's even crossing her legs like a little lady! Okay, she doesn't usually do that, but her hands always look so feminine with her pinky sticking out, even when she's asleep! Jack usually just has his hands all balled up. I guess those things really are just built into us!
I know I've probably said this tons already, but I just can't believe how much of a little chunk Aniston has become!!! She's got the cutest round cheeks and tummy! She reminds me so much of Aaralyn, but I bet side by side Aaralyn would have been chunkier! It's just that seeing her next to Jack makes her look bigger because Jack is on the skinny side, although I think he'll be bigger eventually because Ani is built petite- her hands and fingers are skinnier than Jacks and her feet are smaller.

3 comments:
Oh sweetness- they grow so quickly
the twins are darling! and i love their halloween costumes. I will be down in a couple weeks and will definately give you a call
They are getting so big!
Post a Comment