Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cotton Days

We went to the Cotton Days parade and the kids had fun at the park.  Just the other day Aaralyn was telling me, "Remember when Dad got sunglasses and Ani got a tutu and I jumped in a castle?"  It was so random and I could not figure out what she was talking about, but it was the Cotton Days she was referring to.  Yep, Dave bought some new sunglasses and I got a cute tutu for a photography prop (but I had to tell Aaralyn it was Ani's size so she wouldn't think it was for her to play dress-up in anytime she wanted), and Aaralyn got to jump in the princess castle bounce house.

1 comment:

Cami and Mitch said...

What a good memory Aaralyn has! I am so glad you guys came with us to Zion. It was good to see you and your family. As always, your pictures look so amazing.