Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jack, Jack, Jack...

This is little guy just LOVES it when I take pictures of him!  Look how cooperative he was...

You can't see because of the black and white- but he has a huge tear running down his face.
...and in this picture it's obvious he's just loving me bugging him!
Oh, cute tear streaked face! :(
Okay, now that one's just gross!  Look at the snot string coming off his chin!  Seriously, this was probably 2 mins after he started crying... if that!  He tears up immediately after crying... which creates snot.  Great.  Which also makes for wonderful pictures!  C'mon, I'm not torturing him or anything, all I wanted was for him to sit in one spot and smile, even just to have a half decent look on his face, anything but this!
No... not again!  I thought we were just getting over it!
Really, that's all you wanted was the camera?  Sheesh!

1 comment:

Onwheels said...

Poor little cute boy!