The Pond
My mom and I found this pond one day and had fun with the kids watching and feeding the ducks.
Later Dave and I went together with the kids.
Jack LOVED watching the ducks.
This is the view we saw when leaving our house to go to the pond. I love driving by this turf farm, it's a little piece of country and the grass always looks so nice! I think it also makes for more animals in our neighborhood. We have many quail families living in our neighborhood along with lots of other birds and I think it's partly because of this large grassy field. I also saw a mouse in our garage once and I'm sure it wandered out from this field. I could do without the mice, but the birds are fine.










2 comments:
You must give me directions to this pond! I LOVE ponds, and so do my kids!
Your pictures are so beautiful! It makes me want a nice camera so so bad!
Post a Comment