Vegas WPPI
A few weeks ago I was able to go to Vegas for a photography convention with a couple friends, Amy and Staci. It was so much fun to learn some stuff and get away from the kids! This first one is the view from our room at the MGM. We were almost on the top floor, I think we were just one below it.
Just some random ones of us girls. I just realized I used the same picture twice.... oh well.
This is in one of the bathrooms in Cezar's Palace. It looked so pretty that I had to take a picture. This was what we came up with.
The middle pictures show how many people went to classes. We got to go to a Jasmine Star class and the line was SOO long! I think that one held 900 people. We were toward the end and I think we were about an hour early, I'm not positive though. We also got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. SO good! The first time I went there I ate this turkey avocado sandwich and everytime since I've craved it, so I had to get it again! I know, I should try something new, but it's just so good that I can't pass it up!!! We also got some cheesecake, but didn't eat it then and saved it in the cold truck until we got home to share with our hubbies. Dave isn't really a baked cheesecake fan, but he said it was the best baked cheesecake he's ever had! And that's after it had sat in my truck from about 2 o'clock that afternoon until about midnight! I have to say, I had a bite when I got it, and it was even better fresh, but it was still really good later! It was lemon with raspberry sauce on top.
I LOVED the displays of canvases they had in this booth. The whole wall was plastered in them. I just recently ordered a bunch of foam core pictures for my house, I can't wait to get them, they're supposed to get here on the 6th! Pictures of those to come as soon as I get them hung up!

No comments:
Post a Comment