Grafton

We took a trip out to Grafton last month and I'm just getting around to putting the pictures on here. I LOVED the amazing blue skies that day! I don't know what it was, maybe it was just my camera. ;) I didn't add any saturation to these pictures, these are pretty much unedited other than cropping. The pictures of the water, I took these just playing around with shutter speeds, Dave actually suggested it when we saw the water. Pretty cool how different the effects are by adjusting how long the shutter is open. Just to give you an idea- the top pic was taken at 1/2 sec, ISO-500, f22 and the second was 1/8000 sec, ISO-2000, f2.8. (I was just messing around, I'm not sure why I took the second at 2000, but still no signs of grain, can I just say how much I LOVE my camera!?).

No comments:
Post a Comment