The Kids
I really wanted to take some pictures of my kids to get some prints made to put on my wall. I was going for some bright, fun stuff. I think I got it with these backgrounds! My prints should be coming tomorrow! I can't wait! A couple of these pictures are ones that I had printed. They're pretty big, I hope they look good!



... And just some random ones of the kids. Our old neighbor, Lisa, came down and visited us out of the blue one day, so the kids had fun playing together!

4 comments:
Those walls are great-I love the colors! Aaralyn's birthday cake was awesome, your sister did a really good job. And it seems like all your kids look like Dave! Except maybe Aniston, she seems to look the most like you? What do you think? Anyway, cute kids :)
Super cute pics as always!
i hadn't ever thought of this before.... your twins look SO much alike! like they actually "look" like twins. mine... NOTHING alike. everyone says they don't even look like twins. the only reason people ask if they are is because they look the same age! ha. that is funny
Cami Graham- Ya, in some of those pictures they do look quite a bit alike, but normally I would say they don't look like twins either! People don't ask me much if I have twins, but ya, only like you said, because they look the same age! So funny! I think less people from here on out will notice they are twins because it won't be as noticable that they are the same age as they get older.
Post a Comment