March Birthdays
March is my family's big month for birthdays, first my sister's husbands' birthday is March 17th, then my sister's is the next day, the 18th, then my dad's is the 22nd and Aaralyn's is the 26th.
So my sister and her boys were able to come down from Wyoming on her birthday since it was their spring break. They got to stay just over a week, so we were busy doing lots of fun things while she was here. We ate cheesecake for her birthday (30 years old!!!) and she made a cute cake for my dad's birthday (51, what a oldie!), and we had a BBQ with family.

And since Nichole is a such a pro at making cakes (she worked at a bakery decorating cakes for quite sometime), I made sure she put her amazing skills to work by making Aaralyn a birthday cake. It turned out SO cute!!!

(Kids were so tired after not getting a nap the day we made the cake- it took us ALL day to make the fondant and decorate it, so Grandma rocked Ani to sleep, which never happens.)


Jack can play just about all day, every day...
Later that day we had Aaralyn's birthday party at the park. I can't believe she's 4! She got lots of cute things from her friends and sadly we had to cut into Nicki's master piece cake, it was really good though!

Isn't this always how it goes with siblings? I was just trying to take a picture of all the kids and these two fight! Gotta love how innocent Aaralyn tries to look after biting Jack's arm because he was touching her, then of course she gets mad when he hits her back, so she hits him back. Oh... what I deal with EVERY day!
Happy Birthday to everyone! Especially Happy Birthday to Aaralyn! Love you! It was so fun to get to hangout with my sister and her kids while they were here! I have lots more cute pictures of them, so I'll have to add those later.

3 comments:
That's a darling cake!!! If my kids were into Minnie mouse I would totally copy it....but it does look time consuming too!!!
I love the new look on your blog! And cute photos. I'm glad you started your photography website because you do such a great job!
Darling cake. Your sister is really talented. I'm glad Aaralyn had a fun birthday party.
Post a Comment