Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kids

Photobucket


Such silly kids! I love the expression on Jack's face and his little foot in the air like he's marching! And yes, I made Dave do a facial with me one night! Haha! He's going to LOVE that I put that picture on here! ;)

Photobucket


Ani loves to give me grumpy faces when she's mad at me for not letting her have her way. She'll look at me with glaring eyes underneath her brows. I have to try not to laugh because it's too cute! She was mad at me this day because I took a pen away from her, notice she already drew on her face with it. The picture of Jack is him asking to "go outside." He begs all the time to "go outside," as soon as he gets outside he just wants to ride his new scooter, and he's pretty good on it too!

No comments: