Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cute Kids

Photobucket
The twins have really developed a little personality (or should I say attitude?) lately! Ani is pretty happy most of the time, when her siblings aren't beating up on her or stealing toys... or have something she wants... but really, she is a sweet little girl! She's so sensitive and pretty gentle most of the time. If she ever gets hurt she wants me to kiss her and won't stop crying until she gets that kiss!!! She LOVES to give hugs, and sometimes gives kisses, but mostly just offers her cheek for you to kiss her if you ask for a kiss. So cute! She also has a little attitude sometimes and gives me the stink eye when she's mad.
Photobucket
Jack is as busy as ever! He just wants to be doing something at all times and LOVES to ride his scooter outside! If he were just a little bigger I think he would be chasing Aaralyn and her friend Jack on their scooters just as fast as them! He's really good at maneuvering on his scooter, but his legs aren't very long to move him very quickly. It's so cute to see him go though! He has such a sneeky little personality sometimes! He KNOWS when I'm telling him no, and he gets this sly grin on his face and does it anyway! Like for example, he'll go out in the street on his scooter and I'll tell him that he needs to play on the driveway and he KNOWS better, but tries to see how far away he can get as I chase him down. He thinks it's a game! I try to be so stern and sound threatening so he understands it's not okay, but he does it anyway! Even when he gets a swat for doing something wrong it doesn't seem to phase him after the moment is over. He does have a tender little heart, but sometimes I wonder what I am in for with this mischevious little guy! I don't know how my mother-in-law survived raising 6 boys!

Oh, and another thing, we recently got rid of the cribs, so both the twins were sleeping on a mattress. Well, that only lasted for a few days, NOT because they didn't sleep well, but because Jack became a little biter while sleeping with Ani! This was quite frustrating for about a week, but since then (and since separating Jack back into his own crib), he's stopped biting. I felt so bad for Ani, she seriously had bite bruises up and down her arms, on her back, her leg and even her cheek! He wasn't even doing it out of anger, it was just because he'd just do it. I don't think he understood. Fortunately for Ani, we haven't had any more of that. I'm so glad too, because I was getting sick of hearing her scream out of no where and know I couldn't do anything to prevent it if I wasn't sitting there watching them every second of the day! Now I'm wondering, can I put Jack back on the mattress with Ani, or am I asking for trouble again if I do that?

No comments: