Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hidden Valley Park

We had a few nice days last week without rain... (am I the only one who is tired of it raining on all my plans!?) so we took the kids to the park.
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
Ani is so brave to try new things and LOVED going down the slide.
st. george utah photographer
Jack was very hesitant at first... I had to pretty much force him to climb up the stairs a couple times before he was brave enough to do it by himself.
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
Aniston loved the tunnel.
st. george utah photographer
He enjoyed trying to climb UP the slide instead... who needs the stairs?
st. george utah photographer
He wasn't very happy about me forcing him to go through the tunnel either.
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
Ani wasn't happy when we made her get off one of the slides to try out something else. She was having way too much fun!
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
Jack climbing the slides again...
st. george utah photographer
Couldn't decide which one of these I liked the best. What do you think?
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
st. george utah photographer
Love the blue skies and the red canopy things!!!

3 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Cute kidos!

Onwheels said...

Such cute little ones! Love the pictures.

Jessica said...

Very cute! nice pics... I can't decide if Cason is ready for a big-boy bed... his crib has been a day-bed for the last 6 months so I'm thinking it shouldn't be too bad. Your kiddos are so adorable!