LOTS of pictures!
Since getting my new camera I have taken lots of pictures (okay, not too many, just under 1400, which really isn't that many considering on my old camera I was well over16,000 in one year)! I can't help but take pictures of just about everything, so that's pretty much all of these, nothing too great, but just ones I liked.
Here's some of my projects I've completed lately:
Window valance and curtains.
Aaralyn's new bed in her room! I need to move the shelf above her bed, so ignore that it is no longer centered over her now smaller bed.


This was Dave's project, but he made this cute frame for my temple picture and made another that I'll be giving away in my current Photo Giveaway.
I also have some pillows that I made today, but haven't taken any pictures yet, and we are in the process of refinishing a dresser for Aaralyn's room, so those will be coming soon.
Now on to the random pictures...



Ani showing me her "eye." She loves to point to facial features and tell me what they are!






...And a couple of cute little Eva, my neighbor's little girl.

I had to take a picture of this because I thought it was funny. Aaralyn had asked Dave to draw Daisy Duck, and this is what he came up with...
I'm not sure how this is Daisy in any way, but great drawing babe!
I'm so excited that it is starting to feel like Spring here! Hopefully we are past all our rainy days (an occasional one is great, but two weeks straight was getting to me!), but I just want it to stay like this for awhile...
And can we get more cloudy days like this!? I LOVE pretty cloudy skies! They make for much more interesting pictures!
I loved the clouds so much this day that I drove all over looking for cool landscapes to take pictures of.

LOVE this one (above) because it's overlooking where we live! This is definitely HOME to us right now! So pretty!
I actually really loved the power lines in this one, I did that on purpose.
Love the tree in that picture!
I attempted to make some of these into HDR, but couldn't get it to look any better than just straight out of camera, so I just left them. Anyone know how to do it in Photoshop without using the HDR merge tool? I thought it made it worse, and more gray instead of more vivid... weird. Guess I need Photomatix if I want it to "look" like HDR.
Anyway, that's maybe half of the pictures I wanted to put on here, so probably more tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment