Saturday, February 6, 2010

Temple Grounds

We went to the temple today so the kids could get out and play, and I could take some pictures.
Photobucket
A couple of Ani's favorite things to say right now are "Oh!" and "NO!" You can tell that she was saying "Oh!" in this picture. She says it like she's either understanding something or she's telling me about something, like "Oh, look at that!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE this picture! They were all laughing and Jack was trying to dive off of Dave's shoulders.
Photobucket
Jack is so busy that I rarely get a good picture of him and I loved the smile on his face in this one!
Photobucket
This one too! What a silly little guy!
Photobucket
I usually dislike it when people take lots of pictures on weird angles, but for some reason I got a little happy with them myself, and I ended up liking a bunch that I had taken that way... Oh well!
Photobucket
Photobucket
For the longest time Aaralyn has been such a goofball when I take pictues of her and she is always posing weird and making silly faces. Today Dave commented that she must have been watching a lot The Price is Right lately. She hasn't, but if she had maybe that would explain these pictures... (I had to laugh because one of my friend's posted a picture of her little girl, just today, that was posing like that and she said she must have gotten it from Vana White... Hmm, where do they get this stuff?) Oh, and when I went to take this picture I told that I wanted to see her nicest smile for Jesus, that's what she came up with!
Photobucket
Jack had dug in the flower bed and Ani was looking at it, but not touching it. He made quite the mess and his hands were pretty muddy. Already all boy... and he's so quiet when he's getting into stuff... Little stinker!

2 comments:

Clenece said...

Very cute!

Onwheels said...

Bet you are excited about your new camera!