The three little pigs...
Aaralyn went over to the neighbor's house to play while I was inside cleaning. After awhile I went to go check on them and make sure she was still ok over there and this is what I found them doing:



Jocelyn was just inside her house too and looked out her window and saw them that way too, but just thought, oh well, by that time they were already muddy! So we ended up letting them play awhile.
Then after, I brought Aaralyn inside to give her a bath. While I was in the bathroom scrubing the dirt off of her this is what the babies were doing:

I'm not sure who's to blame here, but someone took the vacuum canister out and dumped it on Jack's head.

When I found Jack like this I could tell he knew that he was in trouble!!! He just sat there as I cleaned it up and vacuumed him down. He softly cried as I would vacuum the dirt off of his clothes, it was actually pretty cute!

Aniston was actually not that dirty, which kinda makes me think that she was probably the one who took the canister out. Unfortunately the canister comes out WAY too easy! You just push a lever over and pull it out, from there it's not enclosed, the top is open once you slide it out.

Notice the dust on his eyelashes. Oh, and in one of the previous pictures, Jack's sleeves were originally white! You can't tell from the dirt covering him!
Luckily for everyone I was in a good mood and the kids didn't get in too much trouble today for all their messes! My kids were definitely the "three little pigs" today!
*I just had to add. Dave came home after all this had happened and I showed him this post so he could see what the kids had been up to today. As soon as he saw the picture of Jack he burst out laughing! Ya, it's a lot funnier because he didn't have to clean up after them!!!

6 comments:
Yuck!
Oh dear, what a busy day! I bet you were exhausted last night. At least they look cute while they're being naughty. :-)
I can imagine how you felt when you saw the vacuum mess, but those pictures of Jack are priceless.
i didn't even laugh at first, i thought about our twins and told James that THIS will probably happen to us! ha than i laughed and was glad it happened at your house and not mine. haha. they still look so adorable, even all muddy and dusty!
I'm glad you handled it well because I wouldn't have ;) What a mess. Looks like they had fun though!
Sometimes days like that you just have to laugh about!
Post a Comment