Lots to catch up on...
I have lots of pictures to post and lots of things that I need to document, but since it's 1:40am right now, that'll have to come later. I just had to post one quick thing for tonight (well, it seemed it would be quick...).
Dave asked me this morning what we were going to do with the mattress that we moved out of Aaralyn's room a week or two ago, it's been sitting in the garage. I told him I wanted to put it in the babies' room in a couple months, when I felt they were ready for it. He asked why we didn't just do it now, so I jumped on the chance and said, okay, let's do it RIGHT NOW! (Thought he'd be making me put this off for as long as possible because it's just EASIER with cribs, then you don't have to mix things up and start routines all over.



Love this shot of their legs!
Well, the babies LOVED playing on the beds, but I was afraid if they were anything like Aaralyn, naps and bed time wouldn't be so easy. The first nap, Jack napped for probably a half an hour and Aniston cried and was scared of her new bed, so she didn't nap, but then later in the day she was looking sleepy so I tried again. I layed down with her for awhile and after about 2 mins she was asleep. That's when I snapped these pictures. She slept for probably an hour and a half, until I had to wake her up because we had a ward party to go to. I was SO relieved that it wasn't looking like it was going to turn out so hard afterall!!! Bed time was even easier! We put them in bed and then went to sleep like any other night. We even woke them up to change diapers and they barely woke up then went right back to sleep! I hope this continues to be this easy! We'll see for sure tomorrow when we try to get them to nap at the same time.



1 comment:
How funny. Last night was Dyl's first night with the front of his crib off. He didn't pretty well too, but we haven't tried nap time yet...
Post a Comment