More pictures!

I think we are going to have to get a couple more of these this summer! The twins try to steal Aaralyn's and her friend's scooters.





Don't even THINK about trying to get these two to share ONE scooter!
Still a rock eater!
...and whatever else they find on the ground, like someone's chalk.
Love these silhouettes. Aniston loves to be thrown in the air, but Jack, not so much!

If you could only see the look of terror on his face!
Another silhouette that I thought was fun. 
We are to our max in our truck! I'm just glad that we all fit nicely! It's nice not having any infant seats, it makes it a little more roomy behind the seats... it really wasn't long ago that we FINALLY got Ani her seat, so up until a couple months ago she was still backwards! 

I did Aaralyn's hair into a heart shaped 'do for Valentine's Day. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Aaralyn is my good little helper when it comes to taking studio pictures! I always ask her to sit for me while I test the lighting.
Aaralyn got to go to a Birthday party the other day for two of her friends, E.J. and Isaac. She loved playing on all their fun toys!

We also got to go to the park the other day with some friends. It was such a nice day!
Dylan- such a cute little guy! Love the action it captured of him droping the wood chips!

No comments:
Post a Comment