oh my gosh! i can't believe they are ONE!!! that is crazy. it has been SO fun following them this year. gosh it seems like it was just yesterday and we were both pregnant with TWINS and we were freaking out about everything (at least i was!ha) but they are darling. LOVE their shirts. I've joked that i want mine to be that for Halloween.. where did you get them? i just might have to steel that for their 1st birthdays. can't wait to see more pictures of them.. you work is amazing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK AND ANISTON
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
8 comments:
WOW, happy birthday to them! That went fast!
Yay, for birthdays!
Love those shirts...So cute!
1 Already?!?! They are so cute!
So crazy! I can't believe they are one!
Those shirts are perfect!
YEY! Happy Bday to them both!
oh my gosh! i can't believe they are ONE!!! that is crazy. it has been SO fun following them this year. gosh it seems like it was just yesterday and we were both pregnant with TWINS and we were freaking out about everything (at least i was!ha) but they are darling. LOVE their shirts. I've joked that i want mine to be that for Halloween.. where did you get them? i just might have to steel that for their 1st birthdays. can't wait to see more pictures of them.. you work is amazing!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK AND ANISTON
Wow, can't believe how fast that has gone! They are so cute. Happy Birthday to them!
Wow how time flies! Hope it was really nice!
Post a Comment