Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th of July

I stole these pictures off my friend's blog since I didn't even pull out my camera that night. Thanks Lisa for the pics!


For the 24th we went with a couple of our neighbors up to Pine Valley and made dutch oven dinner and hung out. It was a ton of fun! I'm so glad we have such fun and nice neighbors! We may just have to stay poor forever so we don't have to move away! Haha.
It got dark and the kids were playing by the stream, but when I saw Jack I could see that his face was covered in mud! I immediately thought that Aaralyn would be just as dirty, but surprisingly she was the least dirty! I guess they were having fun though! Haha!
The babies stayed clean in their pack-n-plays and entertained each other by passing toys back and forth. Jack and Aniston didn't love being stuck in there because one would want to lay down and drink their milk and the other would be walking all over him/her.

No comments: