All this in the last three weeks?!
Three weekends ago we went to a neighbor's birthday party. It was a blast! Dan turned 30, so his wife went all out and threw him an 80's prom party. It was a lot of fun to see everyone dressed up in their 80's outfits. I offered to be the photographer of the "Prom." I didn't include any of the pics of the kids, but many of them were dressed up too, and they had fun dancing under the disco ball and playing an old school nintendo. I have to give props to Brooke for throwing such a creative party, and Happy 30th to Dan!

Before we went to Wyoming we got together with some friends, went to lunch, fed the ducks and played at the park.


Here's Wyoming. The first picture is the ranch Nicki, my older sister, and her husband live on. This is the view from their new house, overlooking their property. The second picture is the house we lived in in Ten Sleep. The new owner, who used to be our neighbor, offered to let us see inside the house. We got to go inside and see all the changes they have made over the last 11 years. Wow, it was different! The third picture is Thermopolis, which claims to have the world's largest mineral hotspring. The last picture was a pretty view outside of Lander.
Aaralyn loved seeing the sheep on the ranch, and the few goats they have. This little bum lamb was only a few days old. It was so tiny!


We helped Nicki paint her new house. I should have gotten some pictures after it was all painted and the carpet was in. That was pretty much all done when we were leaving, and that day they got a lot of their stuff moved in. It will look so cute when it's all done.
Ten Sleep, WY- we took some pics next to this cool old barn. It was on some people's property that Nicki's husband is related to. Small towns have the best stuff!!! I wish I could find HALF of the neat things here to photography next to.
My nephew, Carson's birthday is on Sunday, but we celebrated it while we were at my sister's house. She made him this cute cake. It took her all of about 5 mins to decorate! She is so fast!

A couple days ago we went up to Kolob Resivoir to go fishing. I didn't end up fishing, but Aaralyn tried out her new fishing pole (without a hook). It was fun, but a little windy.
(Kolob)
This was yesterday, we went up to Summit. Dave really wants to get his dad's old boat motor running so we can take their fishing boat out. While we were up there we decided to take a ride up the mountain past Brian Head. We ate at this cute little place up on top of the mountain and stopped to see the view of Cedar Breaks, which was SO windy and cold! I'm just surprised that the babies have been so good with all of the trips we have taken lately. Going up to Wyoming wasn't the best trip ever, but coming back they were sooo good and didn't cry much at all, just mostly slept. I think since then they have just gotten used to getting in the truck and going to sleep. Now, what's next!? Where haven't we gone that doesn't take too long!? Haha!








4 comments:
that party looks awesome! I am so jealous of all the fun things that you and dave are able to do. Mitch is so busy with school that we have no time for fun this summer.
You could always come to Texas, although it's not a short trip either!
I love all the pictures! Especially the 80's outfits. Super COOL!
I got your messages - sorry! We went camping this weekend. Garrett hasn't gotten his work schedule yet for July, but I'm sure we'll be around. I can't believe the twins are turning 1! Time goes by so fast!!
Post a Comment