This month...
The babies turned one...
...got pretty sick and we had to reschedule their party. They hated their hats I made them, well, at least Jack did.
My parents were gone during their party, so we had a little one with just my parents for them. Their birthday party theme was Dr. Suess' Cat in the Hat, they were Thing 1 and Thing 2. They loved digging into their cupcakes and making a big mess!
4th of July came and went. We had a fun neighborhood party and the guys did a fireworks show for all of us. The kids enjoyed sparklers.
We had a fun family reunion with Dave's family at his brother's house. The kids had fun with a huge inflatable slip-n-slide. (Top left picture- playing at the park with some friends, Middle bottom picture- babies driving me crazy by pulling out all the pans out of the cupboards, yet again. They must know how much it annoys me, so they put on their cutest faces when they see me!)
Aniston and Jack entertained themselves during the reunion by eating rocks and watching the bigger kids have fun in the water. Later the older girls played with them and rocked them to sleep, they are so sweet, I wish I could take them home with me!
This last weekend Dave decided to coax out the rain by washing the cars. It worked, and it wasn't supposed to rain! While Dave was washing the truck I decided to cut Jack's hair outside on the lawn. After I was done it turned into a water party for the kids. They were quite fascinated by the hose and how the water came out.
I had to make a photo oppurtunity out of it and then had to pull out this cute bucket I have. I've wanted to get some fun bubble bath pictures using it, so of course we got out the bubbles and it turned into bath time. They loved it, until we took them inside and they were a little cold. What is it with kids and water? I think we need to do it more often because it's too hot to do anything else outside during the day!







1 comment:
The babies bday looks like so much fun! Your month looked busy and fun!
Post a Comment