Self Portrait
Ever since I got my lights I have wanted to take a good picture of myself, but really, I think I am the most unphotogenic person I know. I tried a little once before (before I really knew how to use my lights, and also before I had these backgrounds that I made...) but I didn't get anything that I really liked. Tonight I convinced Dave to let me have free time from the kids and shut my self in a room and set up my stuff. Here's a few that I ended up liking. Yay, I actually have a couple pictures of myself that I like!... Granted, I did have to take about 200 pictures to turn up with a handful, but I guess that's okay. I also got the chance to play around with a bunch of different lighting setups. The first two are backlit, something I've never done before, but had to try because so many fashion shoots are done this way, and I haven't used my third light very much, but this was a good way! The last picture I only used one light. Also, the background I used in all of the pictures was my new gray one I made. I'm really liking it, especially for this! (No major photoshop in any of the pictures, just a little lighting adjustment and some dust on the backlit ones)



6 comments:
Those look good. The first one with the backlight kinda makes it look your in Hawaii. :-) Are you going to be doing mini-sessions? I just need one good family picture done of us. Let me know. Thanks!
You look awesome girlie! The gray background if awesome! I haven't seen Beck's pictures yet, but she told me they were all awesome and she was SUPER happy with them! Thanks again!
Those sooooo don't look like you! They look like you cut picture out of a magazine! You totally need to show me how to work those lights!
Oh, ya, that color shirt looks great on you! It looks like you got the button to work, so it should work for me too once I am home. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
I don't think you are unphotogenic at all! I think you are beautiful and the pictures turned out great!!
You are beautiful! these are great pics of you. LOVE your website and all your work, you are awesome.
i can't believe your babies are walking now! well Jack if for sure but that is just crazy. time goes by SO dang fast! they are too cute
you'll have to let me know how this stage goes... i heard from a mom of twins that its harder when they walk than newborns..i got worried! ha
but I think it will be fun cause they can get to where they want and I don't have to hold them both! ha they just will play ha maybe?
thanks for those websites I've been browsing and they are so cute and fun! thanks
Post a Comment