Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yay for Jack!

I've been meaning to write about this for a few weeks but I'm a bit behind in blogging! Jack is REALLY walking now! He's been walking around things since 9 months, and standing on his own, but he started walking a lot a few weeks ago. Just even today he's walking more than he ever had before. He'll actually take off walking from things instead of only walk when I bribe him to in the middle of the floor. It's been so long I thought he'd would be walking for months by now, but he's been so slow and scared. I think he totally would have been able to because he's had the coordination and balance, but he would just sit down after a couple steps.

Aniston thinks she can walk! She doesn't really walk yet, but I'll hold her up a few steps from something and she'll take off and move her feet as quickly as she can before she falls down. It's funny to watch. Then she'll turn back to me and start squealing with her cheesy grin, so proud of herself! She will really only stand without holding something for a second, she's so wiggly that she just tips over, she has no balance at all! I guess they have their own timing on things!

3 comments:

Clenece said...

Sweet! Now the real troubles begins! lol! Congrats!

Brandi said...

I FINALLY got the button you made for me to work! Thanks! I also told a lady named Rose ALL about your gorgeous home made Jewelry, she wanted to see it, so we'll see if she actually tries to get a hold of you or not.

Brittani Terry said...

I love when they start walking. They are so much more happier, because they can get around better!! Yeah for Jack!