Before and After
I've been working on my photoshop skills as much as I can lately, and I just learned a few new things that I think will help make my pictures look a lot better. What do you think? How do you like the afters? (Click on the pictures to see them larger.)
Before
After
Before
After Can my skin just look like this for real!? (The before picture doesn't have much editing, just the lighting adjustments done in RAW and maybe a couple touches with the healing tool... which yes, I know now not to use the healing tool, but use the patch tool instead.) I'm still not completely happy with the skin color, it's a little off, but since it's now almost 2:30 I think I better be done playing with it tonight.






2 comments:
Teach me how to do that! I have no clue how to skin soften and whatnot.
Wow. Looks like you have learned some great stuff. Way to improve! I really wish I had some tips to share. I wish I knew more about photoshop. I think I'm the one that could use some tips :) Great job!
Post a Comment